Friends of St Mary's- Fundraising for Our School.
We are delighted to announce the newly formed
‘Friends of St Mary’s Aston le Walls’ fundraising branch for our school.
We have a number of exciting events planned for this year and they will start with a Movie and Munchie night on Friday 8th October. Book your child’s ticket as soon as possible!
The big event this term will be our Christmas Market on Friday 3rd December. This will be an evening occasion for the whole family with lots of delicious festive food, a chance to buy gifts and a visit to Father Christmas.
The Friends of St Mary’s Group is an opportunity for families to be involved in fund raising for our School. With … needed we are grateful for all your support whether it be as a committee member for an event, an occasional helper or by just joining us on the day! If you would like any further details please contact the school office.
Thank you to everyone who came and supported the Christmas Market, we raised over £1250 for the school!
- The Governors Easter Tree event: £10 per family to include crafting and taking home an Easter Tree with 12 homemade decorations. Monday 28th March, 3.15-4.30. There will also be an option for those that can't make it on the day to purchase a kit to complete themselves at home. They will need to pre-order and collect from school also £10 per family. Orders can be made via Parent Pay.
- Easter Raffle: Tickets available on parent pay: Gifts include- Staff Easter hamper, Large Easter Egg and an afternoon tea in Oxford at ‘The Old Parsonage’.
- The Easter bunnies:
- 🐰They can be left natural or painted white.
- 🐰choice of ribbon colour, pink, blue, yellow or green.
- 🐰 chocolate egg will be branded ie. Oreo, Cadbury's caramel, Lindt. Random selection of egg unless you require a dietary specific egg.
- 🐰Beautifully presented in cellophane packaging ready to gift.
- 🐰£3.00 available to order via ParentPay
Easter tree making for all families:
Please see below for details on the end of year event 'The Picnic Penalty Shoot Out'!
Please book onto our Wreath Making evening: