Forest School Weeks 2-4
Session 2: Bugs and Birds
Today was all about bugs and birds.
- went on a bug hunt
- made clay insects
- looked for birds using binoculars
- made bird feeders using pine cones, lard and bird seed to help the birds in the winter
- made a web for Boris the spider
- caught raindrops on our tongues
- listened to Superworm with Fiona
We had the best time playing and exploring in the rain. We even managed to squeeze in some puddle jumping!
Bugs and birds hunting
Leaf art and patterns